Wednesday, March 15, 2006

We're friends now

Hello all,

Thanks for your concern. Things have been getting better. She and I are already very very good friends. Perhaps the intimacy will not be there anymore, but at least we will have companionship. I hope for more, but will not hold my breath.

Fortunately, I can get my mind off things when I leave for Malaysia tomorrow for a 5 day trip. My dad will join me there after his 3 week backpacking trip to Burma/Myanmar, then will come to Hong Kong for a week.

Anyway, I hope to write more when I get back.

4 Comments:

At 10:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

where in Malaysia are u going??

 
At 2:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like good news, and a great trip.

PS- your dad is cool.

PPS- what's with all the maintenance Blogspot keeps doing on your site? The last few times I've tried to check it it's said that it's down for maintenance. Or maybe you're a "high-maintenance" blog? ;)

 
At 5:17 p.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

To to: Just Melaka and KL this time.

To sg: Unlike my.. sigh.. ex, my blog IS high-maintenance.

 
At 7:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was guessing u were heading to Malacca. hmmm... i miss the nyonnya cuisine, espcially the desserts =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home