Sunday, February 26, 2006

Why can't I get any work done? Or started?

I'm in my dorm room right now, and I can't seem to concentrate. I've been at my desk for more than 2 hrs, but I've been surfing websites and chatting with friends. There are 3 articles, 1 by and 2 on Foucault, sitting on my desk, that I'm desperately trying to read. The blinds are open and the sun is blasting its rays through the glass, and the windows are open, but the air feels stale. My eyes hurt, my head aches, and the clutter on my desk and shelves are doing nothing to help me want to work.

Maybe I should head to my office. On a Sunday afternoon. I should never even attempt to get work done in my dorm.

Or is this just how I am with Foucault?

2 Comments:

At 10:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for a swim/run/game of badminton?

 
At 11:36 p.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

Damn, I should have thought of that. I usually play badminton on Sundays, but all of the courts have been booked this weekend. Maybe there's a special event there. It's a bit cold to go swimming.. stupid unheated outdoor pool. As for running, I don't think my knees and my shins would appreciate that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home