Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Today marks the one year since the birth of my blog. It's been quite a year, filled with the both the happiest and saddest moments of my life. I suppose I've described some of both in some of my entries.

I really hope I can post as consistently as I once had. I'm starting to get my life back on track. Sometimes, I feel that I might even find happiness and achieve success someday. I can't say if the worst is over yet or not, but at least I feel good now. Which is why I've been blogging again!

4 Comments:

At 6:14 p.m., Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

Aw crap. I forgot the 1st anniversary of my blog, and that was 2.5 months ago.

Meh.

 
At 1:17 p.m., Blogger Wabisabi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:18 p.m., Blogger Wabisabi said...

Sorry about the typo before:

一切有為法 如夢幻泡影 如露亦如電 應作如是觀

 
At 11:23 a.m., Blogger Triple D said...

It's a ghost town in here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home