Saturday, May 13, 2006

McVitie's chocolate-covered digestives

I ran out of chocolate, so yesterday, I went to the tiny on-campus Park N' Shop supermarket whose manager I'd like to slap around and looked around for some. There aren't any promotions on chocolate like there are at Watsons - they usually have some special deals on huge Nestle chocolate bars that are made in Brazil or Indonesia and originally destined for Spain or Malaysia - so I bought some McVitie's chocolate-covered digestives instead, on sale for $11+ HKD, down from $17 HKD. I've had a few already, and I've come to realise that I prefer it when the biscuits are a bit soft and soggy. This time, the biscuits are a bit too crispy for my taste. I put the pack into a sealable container, but I think I'm going to leave it open for a couple of days. Let's hope I don't end up finishing the pack before the biscuits even have a chance to soften.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home