Friday, May 05, 2006

This paper is going to make me go bald

I'm sitting at my desk in my dorm in nothing but my underwear, glasses, and slippers, writing this damned Sociology paper. I've got dozens of books and articles strewn across my bed and my already cluttered desk.

I feel so frustrated because I haven't been updating this blog. I would have felt too guilty to write anything until I've gotten some work done, but it has taken me 1-2 weeks to even get started. Well, at least now, I've come up with a topic that will deal with some of the theorists that I could actually understand.

I knew that Modern Social Theory was going to be challenging, but perhaps I forgot about the pain of writing term papers, ESPECIALLY when it comes to discussing theories. In the past, that only involved a small part of each paper, but this time, this being a theory course, the whole paper is about theory.

I can't wait till I finish this damned thing.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 p.m., Blogger Triple D said...

dude u just described a scene in a movie I think we all have seen....

You wouldnt happen to be washing dishes in a chinese restaurant, and be banging a chick named April now would ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home