Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, my dear friends. I must say that I'm a bit sad to bid farewell to what has been a wonderful year, but I'm optimistic that 2006 will be a happy year for me. The past year was more eventful than most. Rather than bore you with a review of what happened to me last year, I'll just say that I am happy to have been able to explore Beijing, to have the privilege to work on my PhD in Hong Kong, and to have had more than one love affair (though one would have sufficed - but not any one). While I was single at the beginning of 2005, 2006 started with me dating the girl of my dreams, and it just might... well, let's wait and see.

Anyway, I hope all of you will be as happy as I will be, or even happier, unless I don't like you, in which you can go to hell.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 a.m., Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

That's right! You tell them all!!!

 
At 12:59 p.m., Blogger Triple D said...

hehe happy new years buddy. I wish ya good luck, wealth, and health in the new year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home