Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why I haven't been posting

Wow, I can't believe it's been more than a week since I last posted something. I actually have plenty of talk about, but have failed to post in a timely matter. For example, I had things to say about the executions of a Vietnamese-Australian smuggler in Singapore and Stanley "Tookie" Williams in California, as well as the riots led by Korean farmers at the WTO ministerial-level conference in Hong Kong. No one wants to hear about that stuff now. I guess I was too lazy to do my homework to present the basic facts, and too lazy to elaborate my own thoughts.

There are other things I'd like to talk about, but as I told a friend last week, if I kiss and tell, I fear that no one will want to kiss me. All I'll say is that this has been a most interesting and eventful year, that I've been extremely fortunate in this particular aspect of my life, and that I've been very very happy lately.

Also, I've been trying to focus on my research lately. Unfortunately, I've been distracted by more pleasant ways to spend my time. Anyway, I'll try to keep more posts coming.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home