Monday, November 21, 2005

"Get a room!" A handicapped toilet, perhaps?

A friend of mine who's Senior Hall Tutor at one of the brand new residential halls at HKU invited me and a bunch of friends for dinner at her flat (at the hall). My friend is responsible for three female floors at this hall. During dinner, I asked her to tell her about the naughty girls who live at the hall and the naughty things they do - I stopped short of asking her for their names and telephone numbers, though. Anyway, my friend told me some very amusing stories about residents' sexcapades, including several girls who got kicked out of the hall for having male overnight visitors, some of them within days of moving in!

The most amusing thing about this new hall is that there are handicapped toilets on every floor, in addition to separate public toilets that have several stalls and urinals. There are no handicapped residents at this hall. Since residents share double rooms (i.e. two beds in one bedroom) and have no privacy, these handicapped toilets now have an unintended function.

Honestly, I'd be a bit embarrassed to walk out of a washroom with a girl. I've never been on an airplane with a girlfriend, and I don't know if I'd join the "Mile-High Club" because there are usually people lining up to use the toilet. If my girlfriend walks out of the toilet first and somebody in line tries to go in while I'm still inside.. well, you get the picture. This kind of spontaneous thing seems fun and exciting, but facing people afterwards, the cramped size of the toilets, and the potential smell.. they all put me off. Besides, it's a TOILET!

Wow, I'd better stop here before I start getting TOO personal.

8 Comments:

At 1:06 a.m., Blogger Triple D said...

haha tell me u didnt try it already, and i'd call u a liar!

 
At 1:09 a.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

Inside cars, classrooms, offices, even in a stairwell...

But a toilet is a toilet.. disgusting!

Hmm.. you know those changing rooms in clothing stores? Hmm..

 
At 1:31 a.m., Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

When I was in Rits House, they gave me the handicap quad, which takes up a corner for the building. I ended up getting the handicap room, which is twice the size of a regular room for wheelchair access! How sweet was that!?

I guess they ran out of handicapped people to fill those rooms. Or they figured I needed it once they read my application essay and declared me "intellectually challanged".

If you find the thrill of possible (or even imminent) discovery a reinforcement to your libido, try doing it with her parents on the other side of the wall.

 
At 1:32 a.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

Vince, I couldn't handle that kind of excitement. Why do you think I had to do it in the stairwell?

 
At 2:46 p.m., Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

Yeah, the stairwell...until someone pulls the fire alarm on you.

 
At 4:10 p.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

Hey Vince, what do you mean by "other side of the wall"? I took it to mean the other side of the room. If you mean in the room next door, what's wrong with that? Oh.. I see, big boy. You couldn't muffle the sounds, eh, you big animal?

 
At 4:12 p.m., Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

Well, walls in Japan are thin enough to punch through...

 
At 4:14 p.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

Wow! Can you see silhouettes through the walls?

Damn, I love living in a single room, away from home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home