Thursday, February 16, 2006

A strange anniversary

There has been yet more upheaval in my life, this time with an entirely different set of characters. In the last year, I've made some choices that may get me (and others) into trouble, and that may end up causing others to get hurt. I'm afraid that I'll have to leave you all to speculate.

In related news, today marks the one year anniversary of the end of 18 months of celibacy and being single - and I was trying pretty damned hard to get out of that slump! Since this time last year, the longest I've been single was 2-3 weeks. I'll leave the details to your imagination.

Actually, I'm a bit angry at the gods. When I was single, I found it incredibly difficult to meet single girls. In fact, the only girls I ended up meeting were either actually not that interested in me (and I don't think they would have been very good for me) or they had boyfriends. The irony is that as soon as I found a girlfriend, I started to meet lots of single girls, many of whom seem quite interested in me. Are the gods trying to punish me?

Well, I'm very happy in my current relationship. We will do whatever it takes to stay together, as long as we're this happy.

6 Comments:

At 1:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone I know asked why women seem to go for men who are already taken. Think there's any truth in that? If so, why?

 
At 1:37 p.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

There's DEFINITELY truth in that. When you go to a supermarket and buy oranges, would you prefer the ones that the grannies are fighting for, or would you prefer the neglected ones that no one else wants? If so many other girls have already done the research and have taken the plunge, then these guys should be worthwhile, right?

The next time I'm single, I'm going to pretend to have a girlfriend when I chase girls.

 
At 1:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think the same is true for men? Are women who are taken more attractive to men?

 
At 1:47 p.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

Hmm.. I'm guessing that you're a woman, in which case I apologize for assuming what women are thinking. I'm afraid it doesn't work the other way around. It seems men are generally more concerned about chastity, but I suppose it depends on the relative amound of each man's "experience".

 
At 1:26 p.m., Blogger Triple D said...

do u really need to hitched man?

 
At 1:38 p.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

GET hitched? As in get married? I'd like to, and I wouldn't mind doing so soon, as in some time in the next 5 years. We'll see how it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home