Thursday, September 01, 2005

At last, a blog!

Hello friends! I've finally decided to start a blog after years of making excuses for myself. My entries won't be as long as my epic emails. It's quite tiring to write such long emails, and I can't really fit some of my more minor complaints and shorter stories in them.

My blog will feature EVEN MORE complaining and critical observations. As in my emails, nothing will be beyond criticism, and nothing will be considered sacred. Hope I can keep you entertained!

4 Comments:

At 10:04 p.m., Blogger Helen Law said...

I agree with kaka. You are cranky, Ken!

:-)

 
At 2:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah! Now I can post my nonsense on your blog! Woohoo! =p

 
At 4:51 p.m., Blogger Cosmic Ocean said...

HAH! You finally carried out my suggestion! Saves you the pain of having to send e-mails.

 
At 2:34 a.m., Blogger krazykrankyken said...

I just realised that Kelly's blog name is KKK too! I really should have thought of something other than "krazy" for my name. The "kranky" part is certainly true, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home